Support your AC devices
Upgrade your WiFi to support your AC devices. This AC750 WiFi modem router gives you a DSL modem, fast AC750 WiFi, and a host of premium features in one integrated device. Setup and control is so easy with the NETGEAR genie.
Up & Running In Minutes
You don’t have to be an engineer to install an advanced home network. NETGEAR genie makes it easy with CD-less installation and configuration. Then…just enjoy.
Managing your home network has never been easier! Get the most out of your home network with NETGEAR genie!
- Built-in ADSL2+ Modem
- Upgrade your WiFi to support AC devices
- ReadySHARE USB—Wirelessly access and share USB hard drive
- Gigabit WAN – NBN & UFB ready
- NETGEAR genie App for computers & smartphones
Everything you need for a fast connected home. Any place you need speed, with NETGEAR you got it. Fast download speeds up to 600 Mbps. WiFi with dual band technology provides whole home coverage with Gigabit wired connections.
- FASTER WIFI—Up to 300+450Mbps
- Gigabit wired—Ideal for HD gaming and video
- CABLE OR FIBRE—Also connects to Cable modem via Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Built-in ADSL2+ Modem feature
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and N600 WiFi DSL Modem Router provides WiFi connectivity throughout your home for all your Internet-enabled devices.
- Better range—WiFi coverage throughout large homes
There’s nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With NETGEAR’s advanced features & best-in-class technology, you’ll reduce interference & enjoy more reliable WiFi connectivity.
- SIMULTANEOUS DUAL BAND— Reduces WiFi interference & doubles bandwidth
- ADVANCED QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming & gaming
With NETGEAR, sharing across your network is fun and easy, like accessing stored photos & music.
- DLNA—Find and play your media on DLNA TVs, game consoles & media players
- READYSHARE USB ACCESS—Wirelessly access & share USB hard drive
- ReadySHARE Printer—Wirelessly access & share a USB printer
Ease of Use
Start enjoying your new device faster than ever. NETGEAR wants to make sure installation and management is simple & easy, so you can connect quickly & make sure you stay that way!
- Easy install—Easy setup for iPad, tablets, smartphones and computers
- NETGEAR genie App—Personal dashboard to monitor, control and repair your home network from a smartphone, tablet or computer
- Push ‘N’ Connect—Easy push button WiFi connections (WPS)
- WiFi and power on/off—Convenient power savings
Maintain the highest security across your network to ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it’s preventing phishing & spyware or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR has you covered.
- Parental controls—Web filtering for all your connected devices
- Guest network access—Separate and secure access for guests
AC750 (300 Mbps + 450 Mbps)†
Medium to large homes
Simultaneous dual band 2.4GHz & 5GHz
Number of Ethernet Ports
Four (4) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 3 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-sensing technology
Number of ADSL Ports
One (1) ADSL2+ port
Number of USB Ports
One (1) USB Port
High-speed built-in ADSL2+ ModemAC750 WiFi speed—Faster downloads & Internet gamingLive Parental Controls for safer web surfingGigabit Ethernet WAN—Future-proof your networkWorks with DSL Internet service providersNETGEAR genie® App—Personal dashboard to monitor, control and repair your home network
Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK)Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
Dimensions: 240 x 182 x 41 mm (9.44 x 7.16 x 1.61 in)Weight: 393 g (.86 lb)
AC750 WiFi Modem Router (D6000)Ethernet cablePhone cableADSL+ phone filter (for Australia/New Zealand)Power adapterQuick Start Guide
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHzIEEE® 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHzOne (1) USB 2.0 portOne (1) ADSL2+ portFour (4) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 3 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-sensing technology; one (1) Gigabit Ethernet port can be used as WAN port to connect to cable/fibre modem
Broadband Internet service: ADSL Broadband Internet Service / Cable or Fibre: Connects to Cable modem via Gigabit Ethernet WAN portMicrosoft® Windows® 7, 8, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac® OS, UNIX®, or Linux®Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higherUse laptop with 2x2 300 Mbps adapter like Centrino@ 6205/6235, 3x3 450 Mbps adapter like Centrino@ 6300/5300 for maximum performanceUse with an 802.11ac adapter like NETGEAR A6100 for maximum performance
† Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary and may be lowered by network and environmental conditions, including network traffic volume and building construction. NETGEAR makes no representations or warranties about this product's compatibility with future standards.
This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 2-year Hardware Warranty. 24/7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date, when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller.