The RTX Dualphone is an easy to use cordless phone, which can be connected via ADSL so that you can make and receive Skype calls as well as Telkom calls. Setting up the Dualphone 4088 couldn’t be more straightforward, and the stylish handset comes equipped with a full colour screen for displaying the popular Skype™ user interface. HD audio is supported so that you are assured of excellent sound quality for both Skype and fixed line calls
or from R95.00 per month, * mobicred indicative monthly pricing, for 12 months at 24.85%pa, excluding the monthly fee of R28.50 and a once-off account initiation fee R114.00.
The RTX Dualphone is an easy to use landline cordless phone, which can be connected via ADSL so that you can make and receive Skype calls as well as your Telkom line calls. Setting up the Dualphone 4088 couldn’t be more straightforward, and the stylish handset comes equipped with a full colour screen for displaying the popular Skype™ user interface. HD audio is supported so that you are assured of excellent sound quality for both Skype and fixed line calls.
Skype Features of the Dualphone 4088,
The base station of the RTX DUALphone 4088 has a capacity for up to 4 cordless handsets, 2 Skype™ accounts, and can handle two parallel calls at once (1 Skype™ and 1 fixed landline call). You can easily configure your preference for outgoing calls (always landline, always Skype™, always ask), and there are a range of supported Skype features, such as: Skype™ profile editing, alter your presence status (Offline, Away, Do Not Disturb etc.), Skype™ voicemail, Caller ID with Skype™ name and picture of calling party, and more.
The RTX 4088 utilises DECT technology for an interference wireless range of up to 50 metres indoors, and up to 300 metres outdoors from the base; and comes with all the features you would expect from a typical landline cordless phone (Caller ID, excellent sound quality, loudspeaker, and reliable battery life).
Why should you buy this Skype Phone?
Whether for business or home use, if you’d like to incorporate the facility to make and receive Skype calls (and take advantage of free Skype-to-Skype calls and cheaper international call rates) then the RTX Dualphone 4088 is the ideal solution
- Skype calls without a computer.
- Two Skype accounts supported on multiple handsets.
- TFT color display.
- HD audio.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- Headset jack (3.5mm).
- New message light indicator on handset (voicemail, missed call).
- DECT air-interface using authentication and encryption.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Skype-to-Skype calling.
- Skype Online Number support.
- Call forwarding and conference calling with Skype, plus call waiting.
- Caller ID with Skype Name and picture of calling party.
- Manual and automatic sign in to Skype account.
- Update notification when new Skype and DUALphone software is available.
- Can be used with up to four additional handsets.
In the box:
- Base Station.
- Base Station AC adaptor.
- Handset charger and AC adaptor.
- Line cord.
- PSTN plug (only available in Australia, Brazil, and Russia version).
- Ethernet cable.
-1 page quick start.
- Safety and warranty note.
- Rechargeable AAA batteries 600 mAh.
- Battery cover.
- Frequency bands supported: EU/AU/NZ, US/CA, TW, LAT AM.
- Outdoor range: 300m.
- Indoor range: 50m.
Battery life time:
- Talk time: over 10 hours.
- Standby time: over 100 hours.
- Rechargeable AAA Ni-MH batteries.
Ports on base station:
- WAN (Ethernet - 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45).
- PSTN (RJ-11).
- AC adaptor jack.
- Broadband internet connection with Ethernet (cable, DSL).
- Landline operator subscription.