The Galaxy Tab A from Samsung comes with even greater S Pen usability so there's no end to what you can do. Simply pop it out to paint, write, sketch, translate, create GIF animations, open and annotate PDF files.
127 in stock
or from R485.00 per month, * mobicred indicative monthly pricing, for 12 months at 24.85%pa, excluding the monthly fee of R28.50 and a once-off account initiation fee R114.00.
Enjoy powerful performance and a vibrant display with the 10.1" Galaxy Tab A. This tablet features a Samsung Exynos 7870 chipset, which utilizes an octa-core processor clocked at speeds up to 1.6 GHz. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage. It's also equipped with a microSD slot for increasing your storage space. For high-speed Internet connectivity, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi is built-in. Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity is also integrated for pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices, including select headphones and accessories.
Enhanced Enterprise Security with Knox
Knox mobile platform supports enhanced Android-based security from the ground up. It allows data encryption keys to be stored in TrustZone and ensures only authorised firmware can be loaded. Real-time kernel monitoring and protection comes as standard. Permission management for apps and data is also available.
With the Galaxy Tab A 10.1's powerful Octa-core (Exynos 7870) processor, you can enjoy an exceptional performance at fast speeds. Its high-capacity 7,300 mAh battery also lets you keep working on your business tasks for long periods of time, even when you are on the move.
Optimised Viewing Experience
10.1-inch WUXGA display with 1920 x 1200 resolution delivers lifelike image quality, allowing for optimised viewing and improved readability – a benefit for business users who need to relay their product and service information to clients effectively.
Productivity-boosting S Pen
Increase your productivity with the upgraded features of the Tab A 10.1 with S Pen. Use Air Command to edit or capture content fast. Make use of a wide range of other features – such as quick notes and electronic signatures.
A high-definition, 8 MP AF rear camera enables accurate ID capture and improved QR code recognition. Use the real-time HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature to capture bright images even in low-light conditions.
Multi-user Mode lets up to eight people customise a Tab A 10.1 device with their own apps and home screens. Switching users is a breeze, and the function allows your business to get even more out of a single tablet.
Device Customisation for Business Users
Customise your device using professional Kiosk Mode and software rebranded for your specific business needs. Set apps to auto-launch or have your business logo appear on booting and home screens – another boost for your brand value.
Optimised User Experience and Device Configuration
Remap your tablet’s hardware keys for specialised functions. Control settings, limit your tablet usage or select apps and networks you want to use. You can also connect a USB charger to your Tab A 10.1 to automatically turn your device on and off. Ensure easy, intuitive usability for all Tab 10.1 users.
Extended Business Usability
The EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) function allows you to sync your PC’s business emails and calendar to your Galaxy Tab A 10.1. With this handy feature, you can conduct business tasks effortlessly.
Simple Device Paring and Content Sharing
SideSync allows you to view your Tab A 10.1 screen on a PC and share files between your devices. Quick Connect lets you connect your tablet to devices with larger displays, including TVs and projectors – ideal for use in meetings and presentations.
- Operating System Android 6.0
- CPU Speed 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 10.1" (255.4mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support Yes
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Main Camera - Resolution CMOS 8.0 MP
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.0 MP
- Main Camera - Flash Yes
- Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- RAM Size (GB) 3 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 16 *
- Available Memory* (GB) 10.5 GB
- External Memory support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version v4.2
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- General Information
- Colour BLACK
- Form Factor Tablet
- Sensors Accelerometer, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Physical specification
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 254.3 x 164.2 x 8.2
- Weight (g) 558
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 13
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 13
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 14
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 13
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 7300
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 154
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 43
- Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours) Up to 49
- Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Services and Applications