Are you a right-handed artist? Are you a Wacom or Tablet PC user? Are you left-handed?
- Do you always get pesky ink or graphite smudges when you write, draw or sketch?
- Wacom users: Does your hand stick to the surface when writing or drawing on the Wacom tablet? Do you want your hand to glide more smoothly?
- Is your Tablet PC getting filthy smudges from sweaty hands?
- Keeps the side of your hand clean from unwanted smudges!
- No more sweaty hand smudges on your Tablet PC!
- Eliminates hand friction!
- Your hand will glide easily across paper and tablets!
- Your hand will not "stick" to the Wacom surface anymore!
- Minimizes smudges off your creative work!
- Great for home, school or office!
- Children & Adults can use it for Writing, Drawing, Sketching
Easy to use
For Male or Female
For Left or Right handed use
Made of 87% Nylon and 13% Spandex
SmudgeGuard is well-made with the highest quality! Sold individually, not in pairs.
Reasons to Buy SmudgeGuard:
- Protects the area most prone to smudges and friction: the side of your hand and pinky.
- The main culprit for smudges and friction is sweat. By wearing SmudgeGuard, it keeps sweaty hands away from the surface of your creative work.
- Your hand will not stick to tablets and/or paper anymore!
- Allows your hand to glide across the surface more easily.
- No more irritating friction from rubbing on the tablet all day.
- The SmudgeGuard glove and the Wacom tablet works great together!
- Keeps the surface of your expensive tablets cleaner! You will not have to wipe down your screen nearly as often!
- Reduces heat exposure to the side of your hand from over-heating tablets and laptops.
- Since the Wacom surface is extremely sensitive, sometimes sweat, grease, or your own skin oil will skew your desired strokes and lines. By wearing SmudgeGuard, your strokes and lines will be more precise and smooth.
- Enhances the user experience of Wacom and tablet products. Makes the experience of drawing on a tablet a lot more enjoyable.
- Other fingers exposed for full sensation and dexterity. You still have control over the grip of the pen or pencil. It is also comfortable enough to wear while performing other tasks, such as typing on a keyboard or picking up a coffee mug.
- You do not have to make or cut-up your own gloves anymore. If you do not have the time or the desire to make your own glove, just get the pre-made glove - SmudgeGuard!
- No more having to wear unattractive, loose, cut-up, home-made gloves. SmudgeGuard was purposely designed to solve the smudging and friction problem! It is also sewn nicely to fit snug to your hand so it is comfortable enough to use every day.
- SmudgeGuard is made of nylon. Nylon is exceptionally strong, easy to wash, abrasion resistant, and long lasting.
- Reduces hooked style writing for some left-handers!
- No more scrubbing hard-to-remove ink or graphite off your hand. It keeps the side of your hand clean!
- Lefties will have better body posture. They don't have to twist their hand and body to a certain angle, to avoid smudges anymore.
- SmudgeGuard makes life easier!
Instructions for use:
So easy to put on - just wear it like a glove!
Insert your left or right hand into the cuff with the pinky finger going into the pinky covering. (No snaps, hooks, loops, Velcro or buttons!)
So easy to take off!
Step 1. Pull the cuff off your wrist.
Step 2. Pull the pinky covering off your pinky.
So easy to take off temporarily - just wear it like a wrist band!
Step 1. Pull the pinky covering off your pinky.
Step 2. Tuck the pinky covering inside the cuff band.
By having it around your wrist, it becomes easy to access when needed.
Hand wash with soap and cold water, rinse and air dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
SPECIAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS are:
1. DO NOT place the glove into the dryer as this may shrink the glove.
2. DO NOT ALLOW the glove to touch Velcro. If Velcro sticks to the Nylon/Spandex material of the glove, it will create an ugly looking fuzz when you pull the Velcro off the glove.
Our Guarantee & Return/Exchange Policy
We want you to be VERY happy with our service and product. If you are not fully satisfied, please return the product in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of your order date. You can exchange it for a different size/style or we can simply give you back a full refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping).
Click here to view a PDF sizing chart. Please print the chart to get an accurate size measurement
SmudgeGuard or SmudgeGuard2 should not feel tight nor restrictive, only snug and comfortable. If you experience any discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician. Not recommended for children under 4 years of age