This item is no longer available for sale. Please contact us for a suitable alternative.
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters.
or from R2493.00 per month, * mobicred indicative monthly pricing, for 12 months at 24.85%pa, excluding the monthly fee of R28.50 and a once-off account initiation fee R114.00.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
500Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4010 enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010 is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
|Standards and Protocols
||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
||1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
||Maximum: 2.30W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 2.13W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.44W (220V/50Hz)
||PWR, PLC, ETH
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65×52×28.5mm)
||300M in house
||CE, FCC, RoHS
||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux
||Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing